Studio J is Here!

Studio J design software is online digital scrapbooking offered through Close To My Heart consultants' websites. It's been in the design phase for several years now and after some consultant testing and company tweaking, it is NOW available to you starting today, April 27th!

What's great about Studio J is you don't have to purchase any software. It's online! You simply go to my website AnnetteGreen.myCTMH.com and click on the "Studio J Online Scrapbooking" tab and it takes you through the super easy process of starting an account and creating scrapbook layouts.


Without having to purchase software, this means you can simply go online and play for FREE! Upload your photos, choose from the pre-designed layouts (yes, that means the layouts are already done for you!) and select the paper you like, then you can even select different combinations of the papers you've selected.

Then, when you really get into it, you can add stickers, customized titles, journaling, ink distressing, brads, flowers, you name it! And you can crop, rotate, zoom, and add effects to your photos. Check out some close-ups of my pages from our trip to Savannah...

I added these buttons, changed their colors, added some waxy flax and changed the color of that too. I added a sticker and I could even make it run off the edge of the page.



I added this "The Sweet Life" sticker right over the corner of this photo of my manly husband who is smoking a cigar and drinking whiskey. The Studio J software automatically adds a soft shadow when applying elements like buttons and stickers, so it really gives a dimensional look to the layout. Notice those three black brads? I feel like I could reach out and touch them.


This label is a sticker in Studio J, and what's great is I can enlarge or reduce the stickers to any size I like. I made it just big enough to type the word "Together" on it. I also used the alphabet stickers to make the word "Relaxing" above this label. So easy!



The journaling block can be altered from a velum background like mine, to a different color, or even to a clear background. There are many CTMH fonts to pick from for your journaling. And do you see that great distressing treatment on the edges of the papers? That's an option too! You can do all kinds of distresses or none at all.

When you are happy with your completed layouts, you add them to your shopping cart. (No rush, you have 90 days to play, decide & order.) The layouts are processed, not printed, using a silver-halide process considered the highest standard in the photo developing industry. This process yields "100 year + quality" that has long been tested and used by the top photo labs in the world.

I encourage you to give Studio J a try as soon as possible. You will absolutely love the ease and simplicity of it. If you have any questions once you get rolling, feel free to give me a call or e-mail me.

I have a special offer to those of you who purchase any quantity of Studio J layouts: In the month of May, purchase ANY amount of layouts through my website and receive FREE 12 x 12 page protectors for the amount of pages you purchase, plus your name will be entered into my drawing for a FREE 12 x 12 Linen Album! These items will come from me personally, so be sure to contact me once you've placed your Studio J order!

Studio J two-page layouts cost $12.95 plus shipping/handling.

For 5 - 9 layouts purchased, you will automatically receive 5 page protectors free from CTMH.

For 10 - 20 layouts purchased, you will get FREE SHIPPING/HANDLING plus 5 page protectors for every five layouts in your order.

Get Scrappin' Today with Studio J! (I just made that up.)

Comments

  1. Your layouts look great! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat how it adds natural shadows to added elements, and how you can resize and change color of elements. I'll have to go online and try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love that paper pack and it looks authentic too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com