Happy 19 Years




Although we've technically been a couple for more than 25 years, today marks 19 years of marriage to my husband and best friend Paul. It's been the happiest time of my life being married to a guy who makes me laugh practically every single day; someone who is so giving and selfless; so tough yet so loving. It's so comforting to have a partner who I both enjoy spending time with and feel content without when we are apart. This is what I define as a very happy marriage.

So what did we do to celebrate? 

Went to the Mazda dealer for an oil change (Starbucks in hand) then to Orlando for a Mother's Day shopping spree for me at one of my favorite scrapbook stores The Scrappy Boutique, lunch at Chipotle's, then back to Melbourne where we opted to skip the traditional dinner date and instead gave ourselves a generous budget each and went shopping! 
Dinner consisted of food court fare at the mall while talking and laughing.


Happy Anniversary Paul. I love you.



Comments

  1. Congratulations! What a great Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy anniversary! We celebrate 18 in July and have also been together since '89! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com