Just a Note to Say "Hi"



I hate not keeping up on my blog. Nothing worse than going to someone's blog that you enjoy and they haven't posted in weeks. (Well, there's actually a lot of worse things, but ya know what I mean.)

So this is just my note to say "Hi."

It's a busy time of the season, or should I say pre-season. My Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Books have arrived; my huge order is placed and arrives Thursday; my head is swimming with plans for workshops, clubs, new product samples, and details for my big Fall crop in November, not to mention my team meeting this Friday. I'm in full-on business mode!

Meanwhile, I'm not creating as much as I'd like to.

I made this card a few weeks ago after attending Stamp Fest Orlando with some of my gal pals. My buddy JoAnn and I "shared" the purchase of this stamp set and she physically has the set right now. What's funny is I can't remember the name of the company or the stamp set. So if you recognize it, please let me know. I thought it was Darcie's, but when I tried searching for it, I had no luck.




This card has lots of Tim Holtz action going on, from the pen nib to the texture fade to the stamped alphabet type in the background (Stamper's Anonymous "School Desk" set).




I used CTMH's Tiny Typewriter alphabet stamp set for the word "hi!" and "Just A." That little alphabet has come in handy quite often. 

So this was my note just to say "Hi" to you. Thanks for hanging in there, and please stay tuned for all kinds of new artwork coming soon!




Comments

  1. I always love seeing your THi style stuff on your blog.

    I'm one of those your were talking about. I hate to go to my favorite blogs and never see anything new. Sorry, I love my eye candy. If it has a video, even better LOL

    Can't wait to see all the new CTMH goodies here too!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com