Cricut meets Cricket

Only good things can come from combining two great products: Love You a Latte Cricut cartridge and Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird papers.



This tag is for a special friend who I wanted to thank today. (Special friend, you might want to look outside your front door this morning. I snuck out at 6:30 this morning in my jammies to make a covert delivery.)




On the Tim Holtz Caribbean cruise, we were given so many wonderful goodies to use on our projects. Way more than we could possibly use up, so I pulled some of those great embellishments in to this tag. The large polka-dot brad and red ribbon, for example, come from The Girls' Paperie. This great market tag is an older QuicKutz die I love. It's stamped with Close To My Heart's "Make My Day" stamp set.




Velvety Juniper-colored scalloped ribbon is from American Crafts' "Gracious" line.





I absolutely love this "Love You A Latte" cartridge. It's all coffee stuff! 

Need I say more?





This is the back of the tag. I didn't need to write anything more. My special friend knows who she is and why she is receiving this today. 


* warm fuzzies *




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Thank you so much, you are so sweet.I love the tag, the paper and best of all your friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com