Place in Time 2014 Calendar

I don't know about you, but I think Graphic 45's "Place in Time" collection is the absolute best ever from the company. How genius this pack is because it has so many possibilities. Naturally, it is well suited for making calendars which is what I am sharing with you today, however it's perfect for scrapbookers who do pages every month according to season, for card makers, and for just about every craft project you can imagine.


Last year, I created this 8 x 8 easel calendar using Graphic 45's Place in Time and their easel album. I made this for the Eclectic Paperie blog. To see all the pages, some how-to's and close-up photos, go here.



And used some of the left over scraps to create this little desktop calendar. Details on how this was made can be found here.



This year, I created this small (and easy) calendar for my desk. I'll be working on the video tutorial next week and will share the details with you as soon as I'm finished. Just wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I'm up to.


I'll also share what to do with the leftover paper scraps from this calendar project in that video so stay tuned.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!



Comments

  1. Loved your calendars last year, and love this new one also! Place in Time is one of my favorite paper collections. Looking forward to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Annette. Love it Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the video! Love all of your calendars. This is one of my favorite G45 collections - so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your site and found a calendar you made and I would like to be directed to the directions for it. It was made from an 8x8 pad of Graphic 45 A Place in time and had tabs on each page to turn it. Your help is greatly appreciated. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com