Another Hampton Art card with Good Ol' Sport

"Older Than Dirt" seemed like a good phrase for my manly birthday card I created using Hampton Art's  Laugh Out Loud clear stamps, (SC0619) and Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport papers. I'm featured over on the Hampton Art blog with this card and tutorial so be sure to check it out here.

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Butterfly card on their blog on Monday! I appreciate it!!

Here's a peek at my card...





Thanks for stopping by. Two more cards are coming this week with Hampton Art stamps, so stay tuned. And over the weekend, I'll share my excitement about Snapguide!! Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Fun card! Sentiments just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Annette! Definitely masculine and just perfect for that sports fan!
    and I love that sentiment inside, "I'm still younger than you" LOL .. made me chuckle!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com