Time to Get Curious Again...

Hello and happy Easter weekend, all!  It's early Saturday morning and I had to pop out of bed and share some news with you right away.




Are you curious like me? Do you thrive on trying new things, using new products, testing new techniques? Well, this is going to be exciting news for you indeed. You see, Tim Holtz has come out with yet another volume of his ever-popular Compendium of Curiosities books; Vol. III to be exact and like the previous volumes, it's packed with inspiring artwork, techniques and tips in the mysterious world of Distress. And what makes this one even more fun is the Curiosity Crew!

But first, let's back up. The lovely Linda Ledbetter (and I do mean lovely. if you've ever met this gal, you know what I mean) has once again announced she'll be hosting a Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 3 (#CCC3) over on her website and Tim & Mario are on board with a boat-load of goodies to give-away, in addition to two wonderful sponsors: Inspiration Emporium and The Funkie Junkie Boutique. (which means even MORE give-aways!) Every two weeks a new challenge will go up. Linda will randomly select a technique from the CC3 book to get your creative juices flowing, inspiring you to try out the technique yourself, create something cool, upload it to your blog, then link to it over on Linda's site to enter the fun.


It all begins next Saturday, April 26th!


So what is the Curiosity Crew? Or should we say WHO are they? A group of super crafty, talented ladies who I've grown to know through my creative journey who will serve as an inspiration team on Linda's site for the challenges. I first met Linda on Tim's final creative cruise a few years ago; Marjie Kemper, I met last year at Ranger University, and most of the rest of the crew I met recently at CHA this past January. To see the whole gang, check out our clever photos and links to our blogs here. I'm thrilled and honored to be part of this wonderful group and am looking forward to a creative journey with you through the challenges.

Read all about A Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 3 right here. I hope you'll join in the creative fun!

Happy Easter!



Comments

  1. My, what a BIG eye you have! I'm ready to join the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun - what a great team... will definitely be playing along. See you there!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't discovered tim in time for last time so I'm SUPER excited about this. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my copy of Tim's book. This sounds fun and challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations.
    Is that a new hairstyle in the picture? If it is, it is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com