And the Winner is...

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my Petaloo/Graphic 45 Blog Hop project. My Halloween faux cake was fun to make and I'm so happy to hear so many of you enjoyed it and will give it a try.

By random generator, the eighth commenter on that blog post was chosen. Congratulations to Sandy Diller! Here's Sandy's comment...

Blogger S@ndy Diller said...
Your cake looks wonderful and fun~
Makes me want to stop in for a bite!!
September 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM
 Delete

Sandy, be sure to send me your mailing address so I can ship you a nice box of Graphic 45 goodies and some other little surprises. E-mail me at AnnetteGreen@me.com please.

The Blog Hop continues over at Graphic 45 and Petaloo all week so be sure to check it out and leave them a nice comment so you can be entered to win their big give-aways, and of course you'll get lots of inspiration from the great designers too!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!


Comments