Video Tutorial - Speedy Pocket-style Scrapbook Layouts

Oh my goodness, my brain is in such a fog. I goofed up my previous post, showing the wrong project altogether from what Graphic 45 posted on their blog. (You may or may not have noticed.) Anywho, I was supposed to post this layout of my darling Suki baby...


If you go to the Graphic 45 blog post from yesterday, you'll see lots of photos and close-ups plus the supply list for this layout. You will NOT see a video for this one, because I didn't make one. LOL! 


I did, however, make one for the pages I showed you yesterday. If you missed them, here they are again and then the video is right below it. Jeeze! I'm a mess. 







Hope you enjoyed them both. (and got a kick out of my air-headedness).


Comments

  1. Truly beautiful with your sweetlovely sheltie. I have also a sheltie little man ;-)Filou, that's my sunshine everytime. Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so gorgeous many times I don't like Graphic 45 items because the creations are dark. Not good for such beautiful papers and supplies. You enhance them while still keeping the focus on your photos... THAT'S what Scrapbooking is all about. Thanks for sharing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved this video. You have encouraged me to give this a try. Where to you purchase your Graphic 45 papers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful scrapbook designs. So glad to see you here blogging, there are so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com