What I've Been Up To Lately

I've got an assortment of crafty projects in progress and some even finished, however I am unable to share those with you just yet. So in the meantime, I thought I'd share what I've been up to these past few months outside of crafting mostly. It's been a while since I posted anything personally, so here's some random stuff in my life recently...


Got the new Cricut Explore. (It didn't make its way out of the box until just recently.)



Old carpet torn up.



New carpet laid down.



Jamie (finally) got her driver's permit. She's one of those kids who didn't really care to drive yet (or ever). We had to push her. Now she likes it.



Got a new coffee machine! (just like the one in London)



Make lots of yummy coffee.



Jamie added a dash of pink in her hair. (Yes, that's her boyfriend, and yes, his hair is longer than hers.)



High school football season started. My buddy Lisa and I usually sit together in the band parent section. Her daughter Alivia is in the band, and Jamie's in the color guard. Our girls have known each other since kindergarten.



We go to every football game, rain or shine. Last Friday night's game was in the middle of a downpour, but Viera High still won it. I was soaked right down to the undies, but it was fun.



I discovered Scrapbook Adhesive's new "My Stik" adhesive. Love these refillable cases you can customize with your own papers or photos. 



Created a special Christmas-themed project for Graphic 45 to teach shop owners and customers.



Discovered I like squeezable applesauce. 



Went on a cruise with five fun friends, celebrating Tiffany's 50th birthday together. Tiff is right behind me to the left.



Drank tropical drinks on the beach at Cocoa Cay.



Ate at Hawkers Asian Street Fare in Orlando for the first time with my pal Sherry. Can't wait to go back there again.



Shopped at a huge Asian grocery in Orlando and stocked up on some of our family favorites.



Purchased Tim Holtz's new Layered Leaf Die with texture fade and played around with that. 



Spray painted ten wooden birdhouses and bases for class.



Taught the Eerie Tale Spooky Birdhouse class.



Some of the class with their mostly finished houses.



Jamie's growing out her pixie cut and trying new looks. I love this selfie she took.



Enjoying Spirit Week at school. First day, she's dressed as Poison Ivy for Heroes and Villains.



Finally trying out my new Cricut Explore, giving it a test run by cutting out a very intricate spider web. My Expression would have torn this to shreds.



Watched a few YouTube videos and played around on the machine. (Up to now, I've been a pretty basic Cricut user. I'm trying to learn new things.)



I love how easy it was to make a bunch of these fun cocktail glasses with many colorful layers. This is some Bohemian Bazaar papers from my stash.



Bought the We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board and went to town making LOTS of little bags. One of many projects I'm looking forward to sharing with you!


So, that's how it's been around here lately. Today I'll be working on more things I can't show you yet, but soon, very soon.


Thanks for stopping in and have a fantastic day!


Comments

  1. So many fun things in your life Annette...great to catch up. Autumn has arrived here but still lots of sunny days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a nap just reading about your busy-ness! looking forward to hearing about the things you can't tell us about yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com