Raining Cats & Dogs Board Book Mini Album - the whole deal

Hi again everyone. Thanks for stopping in. I know I've teased you with my Raining Cats & Dogs mini album a few weeks ago, but now I can finally share the entire project with you. I'm featured over on the Graphic 45 blog today with all kinds of photos as well as a video walk-through of the album. I hope you take the time to hop over there and check it out. It's a fun and simple mini that you pet lovers might really enjoy.

And while you're there, check out fellow design team member Ginny Nemchak's "Good Ol Sport" mini. She's got a Snapguide tutorial for that one. It's great! And a great idea with Father's Day not too far away.

After you've watched my video, be sure to come back here and let me know what you thought about it AND if you happen to use a certain (my secret) word in your comment here, then your name will go into a random drawing for a little Graphic 45 special prize pack directly from me! Sound fun?


Okay, here's a few close-ups here, but be sure to go to the Graphic 45 blog and see even more! And OH!.. you could win over there too! So leave them some love as well.




















Comments

  1. Really cute mini book. Great use of the stickers and pockets. Of course I love Raining Cats & Dogs collections (the black and teal is my favorite combo). I would love to see Suki's pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow Annette this mini book is just awesome. The Raining cats and dogs is such a briliant collection....I am a cat girl but the dog woud suit my son! I really enjoyed the video and I so wish I was over the pond so that I could join that class..there is a pocket for everything and anything. Thanks so much for sharing and enjoy adding photos of Suki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a fantastic little project with supper ideas and a really useful 'how to' as well! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book. Hopefully you will show us the final look after you add pictures of Suki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, Darling mini album, Annette! I've got both cats & dogs, so your explanation of how the papers work is wonderful :) How fun is that! I can't wait to see how Suki will decorate the pages of this special album! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com