Spring Banner & Basket from an altered ATC Book Box & Tags


My monthly group of ladies fondly called "The Friday Follies" requested a Springtime banner as our project this month, so I grabbed some Graphic 45 ATC tags and Once Upon a Springtime papers and got busy. Then I thought, "Why not alter an ATC book box and make it into a little basket to store the banner when it's not being used?"

Here is a simple and easy-to-follow Snapguide tutorial sharing how I made it below. Do you have the Snapguide app on your phone or tablet yet? If not, what are you waiting for? It's packed with all sorts of tutorials of everything imaginable! From Arts and Crafts, to foods, to home repairs. You name it, there's probably a Snapguide for it.

Check out How to Create an Easter Banner & Mini Basket by Annette Green on Snapguide.





Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Do something crafty!


Comments

  1. OMG I love Once Upon A Spring Time!!! Your basket is so adorable, the banner is so cute as well. I never would have thought to invert the tags and add ribbon at the bottom ... so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring basket with one of the most beautiful collections. I love the bright pastel colors! Very beautiful!

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com