Holiday Place Settings

Hi Everyone. Happy Halloween! I'm ready, are you?



Today's post has nothing to do with Halloween at all, but instead Christmas! Crafters know how important it is to get started on their holiday crafting early, so I'm sharing my Holiday Place Settings over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today.

These simple and pretty decorated burlap bags were a breeze to make with the Susan's Garden Mistletoe die. I hope you check out my tutorial to make these, and maybe you'll try them too. I'll be using them as place settings at my upcoming holiday brunch, but you could use them as treat holders, gift card holders, or place a small gift inside like jewelry or a small bottle of perfume, for example.

I purchased the burlap sacks in a two-pack at my local Michael's store for under $2.00!

Now head on over to the ECD blog to see how easy they are to make. Thanks for popping in today. Have a safe, fun, and happy Halloween!

Comments