Quick Holiday Treat Holders with the Canning Jar & Lid dies

Hi and Happy Monday, all. It's six days 'til Christmas and busy busy. In all the holiday rush, there's probably someone you forgot about or need a quick little gifty thing for. Like the mailman or UPS driver, in my case. LOL! So why not whip up a cute little crafty treat holder like these? I used dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs like Susan's Garden Canning Jar and Lid, plus her Holiday Holly & Berries die. I've got a tutorial on these over on the ECD blog today that I hope you have time to take a quick peek at. They were easy and fun to make!

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you're enjoying your holiday season so far!

Comments

  1. Those gifts are darling. Wish I had the time to make some.

    Happy Christmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! So good to hear from you again. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com